Ultra high gain ACTIVE directional antenna. Wide frequency range from 400MHz to 2.5GHz. Optional laser, compass etc.. Detects lowest RF sources!
Every HyperLOG antenna goes through rigorous testing in our laboratories before dispatch and is equipped with a high quality GOLD COATING, a high-tech antenna-case (radome) which offers protection against mechanical damage and environmental influence, a top-quality integrated tripod connection and an SMA connector (18GHz version) with twist protection.
Aaronia HyperLOG 4025X Active Directional Logarithmic Antenna 400MHz - 2.5GHz
• Compatible with any Spectrum Analyzer brand
• Design: ACTIVE directional Logarithmic-periodic
• Frequency range: 400MHz to 2,5GHz
• Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
• VSWR: <1:2 (typ.)
• Gain: 44dBi (typ.)
• Antenna factor: See data sheet graph
• RF connection: SMA (f) or N (see optional adapter)
• Tripod connection: 1/4"
• Interface: USB 2.0/1.1
• Calibration points: 211 (10MHz-steps)
• Dimensions (L/W/D): 590x360x30 mm
• Weight: 1400gr