The Aaronia MDF 960X is an active, broadband magnetic field tracking antenna, suitable for signal tracking. In contrast to the passive version, the MDF 960X comes with directly attached 25dB preamplifier. The thus reached extremely high antenna gain allows the measurement of ultra-weak signals.
The MDF antenna provides a very high accuracy over a wide frequency range.
The preamplifier of the antenna can be operated by an internal battery or by the included USB AC adapter. The battery time is approx. 3-4 hours. The USB connection allows to read out the calibration data of the preamplifier, which are stored in the internal EEPROM and therefore can not be lost.
Aaronia MDF 960X Active Magnetic Loop Antenna 9 kHz - 60 MHz
• Includes high performance 25dB preamplifier with battery
• Frequency range: 9 kHz - 60 MHz (1MHz - 40MHz with max +/- 1.0dB deviation)
• Exterm high gain for measurement of weakest signals
• Perfect for magnetic field tracking
• Handy and compact
• Can be connected to any Spectrum Analyzer or any Oscilloscope
• Connector: SMA connector (N via optional adapter)
• Nominal Impedance: 50 Ohm
• Tripod connection: 1/4 "
• Weight: 360gr
• Dimensions: 180x180x85mm
• Supplied with high quality, waterproof outdoor case with foam inserts, pistol grip with mini tripod function and USB power adapter to charge the preamplifier