The VIA Bravo II is a handheld Vector Impedance Analyzer for measuring the impedance and resonant frequencies of circuits and antennas. The VIA Bravo has the capability of providing accurate measurements and sweep displays of impedance, reactance, resistance, phase angle, return loss and SWR.
The VIA Bravo’s testing functionality, combined with its
100 kHz to 200 MHz frequency range, make it a versatile tool for many service applications
including areas such as MRI, wireless telemetry, 2-way radio, aviation, and Radio Frequency
The VIA Bravo Analyzer comes in three versions with the capability of simultaneously displaying two separate measurement graphs and the respective scales. The versions include the standard S11 port Bravo model, the S11 and S21 ports Bravo II model, and the Bravo II XF (eXtra Fine frequency resolution) model.
The Bravo PC Vision Software application, included with the VIA Bravo, provides the user with the
capability of remotely operating the VIA Bravo through a serial port connection while viewing real
time results on a PC. A Smith Chart display of the measured circuit impedances is also available.
The PC Vision Software makes the capture, storage, and printing of documentation and reports easy. The VIA Bravo has proven to save time, improve on reliability and quality, and reduce service wait time.
• Large numeric display of Center Frequency graph values and
Inductance or Capacitance values
• Simultaneously view two separate plots with differing scales
• Measure Parallel or Series Resistance and Reactance
• Automatic Calibration and Self-test
• Cable/Fixture Nulling
• Nonvolatile memories for both Plot Storage and Setup data
• Signal Generator Mode - CW signal generator
• Windows™ Bravo PC Vision software included
- Real-time display of plots on PC
- Smith Chart display
- EASY transfer of memories in unit to software
• EL Backlit Supertwist LCD Display for sharp contrast
• Auditory cues for non-visual tuning
• Lightweight and portable
AEA Via Bravo II 100 kHz-200 MHz Vector Impedance Analyzer Extra Fine Tuning
All Models Include:
PC Vision software VIA Bravo
Serial Cable, 25ft (7.6m)
AC Adapter, 90-240VAC 50-60Hz
Padded Belt Case