This item is a Good condition used AEMC 3945 Power Pad 3 Phase PQA Power Quality Analyzer. Calibrated to NIST standards on February 18, 2020. New battery installed on February 18, 2020. Comes with soft AEMC case, x3 SR193 1200A Current Clamps, standard power/charging cable, traceable certificate of calibration, and 90 day warranty. Comes with 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit and included accessories.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
We Calibrate Your Test Equipment! Contact us for more information on Calibration.
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
AEMC 3945 Power Pad Three Phase Power Quality Analyzer PQA - NIST Calibrated
The AEMC 3945 Power Quality Analyzer has full color graphical display lets you see and analyze volts, amps and harmonic content in real time and take pictures to document and analyze clearly. Its high speed sample rate, at 256 samples per cycle, provides excellent fidelity in reproducing waveforms and capturing transients that happen as fast as 62.5µs.
The AEMC 3945 PowerPad’s 4MB of memory is conveniently partitioned to let you store four different types of data, synchronized or independent of each other. You can store up to 12 screen snapshots, up to 50 captured transients that contain four cycles for each active input, and 4096 alarm events. You can also record trend data for days, weeks or even months.
- True RMS single-, two- and three-phase measurements at 256 samples/cycle, plus DC
- Real-time color waveforms
- Easy-to-use on-screen setup
- Automatic current probe recognition and scaling
- True RMS voltage and current measurement
- Measures DC volts, amps and power
- Display and capture voltage, current and power harmonics to 50th order, including direction, in real time
- Capture transients down to 1/256th of a cycle
- Phasor diagram display
- Peak voltage and current
- Nominal frequency from 40 to 70Hz
- VA, VAR and W per phase and total
- kVAh, VARh and kWh per phase and total
- Neutral current display for three-phase
- Crest factors for current and voltage
- Transformer K-factor display
- Power Factor, displacement PF display
- Captures up to 50 transients
- Short-term flicker display
- Phase unbalance (current and voltage)
- Harmonic Distortion (total and individual) from 1st to 50th
- Alarms, surges and sags
- Records date and characteristics of disturbances
- Immediate printout directly to a printer
- Screen snapshot function captures waveforms or other information on the display
- Optically isolated RS-23 communication port
- EN 61010, 600V Cat. III