This item is a good condition used AEMC 5050 5kV MegOhmMeter Insulation Tester. Calibrated to NIST standards on July 27, 2020. This item includes x3 New cat # 2119.76 AEMC 10ft Test Leads with alligator clips (red/black/blue), standard power cable, traceable Certificate of Calibration, and 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit and accessories.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
This item includes a 1 year NIST traceable CERTIFICATE of Calibration, dated July 27, 2020.
We Calibrate Your Test Equipment! Contact us for more information on Calibration.
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
AEMC 5050 5kV MegOhmMeter Insulation, DAR, PI, DD Tester NIST Calibrated
- The AEMC 5050 5000 V Digital/Analog Megohmmeter is ideal for high resistance or absorption tests, Dielectric Absorption Ratio (DAR & Polarization Index (PI) tests, multi-layer insulation testing (Dielectric Discharge) & more. Weatherproof megohmmeter features programmable/selectable test voltage, alarm setting, test voltage lock-out, test run times and PI ratio times. Specifications. Test Voltage: 500V (30 kohm to 2000 Gohm), 1000V (100 kohm to 4000 Gohm), 2500V (100 kohm to 10,000 Gohm), 5000V (300 kohm to 10,000 Gohm). User Selectable Test Voltage Programmable: 40 to 1000V (10V increments), 1000 to 5100V (100V increments). Accuracy 1 kohm / 40 Gohm: 5% of Reading ± 3 cts. Accuracy 40 Gohm to 10 Tohm: 15% of Reading ± 10 cts. Voltage Test/Safety Check: 0 to 1000 Vac/dc. Voltage Warning Indicator: yes >25 V. Smooth Function (user selectable) Digital filtering stabilizes display readings.
- True Megohmmeter® Test voltage combo of 500, 1000, 2500 and 5000V
- Insulation measurements from 30kΩ to 10TΩ
- Adjustable and programmable test voltage (40 to 5100V)
- Automatic calculation of DAR, PI and DD values
- Direct measurement/display of Capacitance and Leakage Current
- Display resistance, test voltage and run time
- Programmable test run times and PI ratio times
- Smooth and Alarm functions
- Automatic test inhibition if live sample (>25)
- Automatic discharge and display of discharge voltage
- Large dual-display with time, voltage and measurements shown
- Rugged weatherproof field case
ELECTRICAL Model 5050 INSULATION TESTS Test Voltage 250V 30kΩ to 2000GΩ (2TΩ) 500V 100kΩ to 4000GΩ (4TΩ) 1000V 100kΩ to 10,000GΩ (10TΩ) 5000V 300kΩ to 10,000GΩ (10TΩ) Automatic Voltage Programmable:40 to 1000V: 10V increments 1000 to 5100V: 100V increments Short Circuit Current <6mADC Accuracy 1kΩ to 40GΩ ±5% of Reading ± 3cts 40GΩ to 10TΩ ±15% of Reading ± 10cts DAR (1 min/30 sec) 0.02 to 50.00 PI (10 min/1 min & user programmable) 0.02 to 50.00 Capacitance Check 0.005 to 49.99μFMax resolution 1nF Leakage Current Measurement 0.00nA to 3mAMax resolution 1pA Programmable Run Time R(t) 1 to 60 minutes Smooth Function Digital filtering stabilized display readings Discharge After Test Automatic Discharge Voltage Display Yes Voltage Test/Safety Check 0 to 1000VAC/DC (16 to 420Hz),1V Resolution Voltage Warning Indicator Yes >25V Test Inhibition Yes >25V Guard Terminal Yes – adjustable from 25 to 1000Vdepending on test voltage range in use