This item is a great condition Beamex MC2-R Documenting Multifunction process calibrator. Similar to the Fluke 754. Includes NIST certificate of calibration dated July 5 2018, soft carry case, power/charging cable, accessories and leads, and user manual. Comes with 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
We Calibrate your Test Equipment! Contact us for more information on Calibration by visiting stratatek.com/calibration
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Beamex MC2-R Documenting Process Calibrator - NIST Calibrated with Warranty
The main functions of Beamex MC2-R calibrator:
- Measurement and generation of DC, voltage, frequency and pulse signals,
- Measurement and simulation of resistance
- Relay Testing
- Measuring, simulating / generating signals of resistance thermometers and thermocouples
- Programmable functions of slopes and steps in the generation of signals
- Compensation of cold junction temperature: internal, external, manual
- Built-in 24 V source for supplying the current loop
- Creating new units of measure
- Pressure measurement by internal (up to 16 MPa) and external (up to 100 MPa) modules, leakage test
- Measuring / generating signals B, mV, mA, Ohm, Hz, pulses: from ± 0.02%
- Pressure measurements: from ± (0.015% of reading + 0.007% of the upper limit of measurements)