The Elektro-Automatik EA-PS 9200-50 2U is a 3kW (3000W) Programmable DC power supply in 2U configuration.
Voltage: 200 V
Current: 50 A
- Auto-ranging Output: Compared to power systems with conventional (rectangular) output characteristic, the auto-ranging feature allows to power a much larger number of devices
- (EUTs) with different nominal voltages
- Highly isolated structure, therefore much less sensitive against disturbances under operation (high electro-magnetic immunity to industrial environment standard, high reliability)
- EMI compliant to EN 61000-6-3, EN 55022 class B (meets EMI requirement for residential-, commercial- and light-industrial environment)
- Fast discharge of output capacitance to IEC 1010 (high user safety, output voltage will decrease to 60VDC (low-voltage safety directive) in 10 sec. even under no-load condition
- Standard on-board 3-way interface: Analogue 0-5V/0-10V, USB, Ethernet/LAN or GPIB (allgalvanically isolated)
- DOT Matrix Display showing set and true values at the same time
- Self-calibration function: User may measure deviation values himself and key in the correction values into the menu to restore ex-factory precision
- High-performance micro-processor LPC 1778 (Cortex M3) allowing up to 10 times faster programming-reaction time
- Alarm Manager (limits adjust) for OVP, OCP, OPP
- High resolution of up to 16 Bit (very fine programming and read-back steps)
- Voltage accuracy 0.1% of nominal
- Professional user control software for up to 20 devices (license fee applies)
- Safety compliant to IEC/EN 61010
Elektro-Automatik EA-PS 9200-50 2U 3kW Laboratory power supply 3000W 200V 50A
Please allow 3 - 4 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
Inquire for data sheets or any additional information about this product or other offerings from Elektro-Automatik.
Comes with a two year warranty from the manufacturer.