This item is a Good condition used Emerson 475 HART Field Communicator. Version 3.9. Has HART, Graphics, Bluetooth, Device Config Management, FOUNDATION Fieldbus, and Easy Upgrade (expired). Comes with soft Emerson case, power supply/charging cable, banana test leads, and Emerson stylus. Includes a 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit and accessories.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
We Calibrate your Test Equipment! Contact us for more information on Calibration by visiting stratatek.com/calibration
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Emerson 475 Field Communicator Version 3.9 HART Foundation Fieldbus, Graphics
This built-for-purpose handheld communicator delivers universal support for HART and Foundation Fieldbus devices, a full-color graphical user interface, and a long-lasting Lithium-Ion power module. Run valve diagnostics in the field with the ValveLink Mobile application. You can quickly perform tests including valve signature, dynamic error band, PD one button sweep, and step response on HART and Foundation Fieldbus Fisher FIELDVUE digital valve controllers.
- Microprocessor: 80 MHz Hitachi® SH3
- Memory: Internal Flash 32 MB
- System Card: 1 GB secure digital card
- RAM: 32 MB
- Weight: 1.65 lb. (0.75kg) with battery
- Display: 1/4 VGA (240 by 320 pixels) color, 3.5 in. (8.9 cm) transflective display with touchscreen
- Anti-glare coated
- Keypad 25 keys including 4 action keys, 12 alphanumeric keys, tab key, function key, backlight key,
- power key, and 4 cursor-control (arrow) keys; membrane design with tactile feedback
- Battery Rechargeable Lithium-Ion power module
- Battery Operating Time 20 hours – continuous use
- 40 hours – typical use
- 80 hours – standby mode
- Battery Charger Options: Input voltage 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Battery Charger: Mini DIN 6-pin jack
- HART and Fieldbus Three 4mm banana jacks (one common to HART and Foundation Fieldbus)
- IrDA Port IrDA (Infrared Data Access) port supporting up to 115 Kbps
- ±15 degrees recommended maximum angle from center line
- Approximately 18 in. (45.7 cm) recommended maximum distance
- Bluetooth Up to 32.8 ft. (10 m) communication distance
- Uses standard Windows drivers
- FCC, IC, and CE approvals
- Usage -10°C (14°F) to +50°C (122°F)
- Battery 0% to 95% RH (non-condensing) for 0°C (32°F) to +50°C (122°F)
- Charge 10°C (50°F) to +40°C (104°F)
- Storage With Batteries -20°C (-4°F) to +55°C (131°F)
- Storage Without Batteries -20°C (-4°F) to +60°C (140°F)
- Enclosure Rating IP51 (from front)
- Shock Tested to survive a 1-meter drop test onto concrete