This item is a good condition Fluke 1550 5kV Insulation Tester MegOhmMeter. **The outer casing is missing one clip.** Calibrated on June 02 2019 to NIST standards. This item includes new red/black/green test leads with clamps and probes, standard power cable, traceable Certificate of Calibration, and 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
This item includes a 1 year NIST traceable CERTIFICATE of Calibration, dated June 02, 2019.
We Calibrate Your Test Equipment! Contact us for more information on Calibration.
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Fluke 1550 5kV Insulation Tester MegOhmMeter - NIST Calibrated with Warranty
- Test voltages up to 5kV and resistance measurements up to 1TΩ
- Voltage breakdown detection alerts the user that voltage is present and gives the voltage reading up to 600VAC or DC for increased user safety
- Selectable test voltages in 50V steps from 250 to 1000V and 100V steps above 1000V
- Measurements can be stored in up to 99 memory locations with each location assigned a unique, user-defined label for easy recall
- Automatic calculation of Dielectric Absorption (DAR) and Polarization Index (PI) with no additional setup
- Guard system eliminates the effect of surface leakage current on high-resistance measurements
- Capacitance and leakage current measurement
- Ramp function for breakdown testing
- Large combination digital/analog display for easy viewing
- Timer settings up to 99 minutes for timed tests
- Long battery life gives the user over 750 tests between charges
- Cat III 1000V, Cat IV 600V safety rating