This item is an Excellent condition used Fluke 1555 10kV Insulation Tester MegOhmMeter. Calibrated to NIST standards on August 27, 2020. This item includes hard Fluke case, large size red/green/black alligator clamps, Fluke test leads, small alligator clips, Optical USB cable, standard power cable, traceable Certificate of Calibration, Product information CD, and 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit and accessories.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
This item includes a 1 year NIST traceable CERTIFICATE of Calibration, dated August 27, 2020.
We Calibrate Your Test Equipment! Contact us for more information on Calibration.
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Fluke 1555 10kV Insulation Tester - NIST Calibrated with Warranty
The Fluke 1555 Megohmmeter/Insulation Resistance Tester, 10kV, > 2 TΩ offers digital insulation testing up to 10 kV, making it ideal for testing a wide range of high voltage equipment, including switchgear, motors, generators and cables.
Fluke insulation testers can now conduct the entire range of test voltages specified in IEEE 43-2000 with a CAT IV 600 V safety rating. With measurement storage and a PC interface, the 1555 is a perfect tool for preventative or predictive maintenance programs designed to identify potential equipment failures before they occur.
- Test voltages to up 10 kV and save time by trending on the spot only with Fluke Connect™
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V safety rating
- Warning function alerts the user that line voltage is present and gives the voltage reading up to 600 V AC or DC for increased user safety
- Selectable test voltages in 50 V steps from 250 V to 1000 V, and 100 V steps above 1000 V
- Measurements can be stored in up to 99 memory locations, with each location assigned a unique, user defined, label for easy recall
- Long battery life gives the user over 750 tests between charges
- Automatic calculation of Dielectric Absorption (DAR) and Polarization Index (PI) with no additional setup
- Guard system eliminates the effect of surface leakage current on high-resistance measurements
- Large digital/analog LCD for easy viewing
- Capacitance and leakage current measurement
- Ramp function for breakdown testing
- Resistance measurements up to 2 TΩ
- Timer settings up to 99 minutes for timed tests