This item is an excellent, like-new condition used Fluke 1738 Advanced 3 Phase Power Logger. Calibrated to NIST Standards on April 13, 2021. Includes x4 alligator clips (3 black, 1 red), x4 Fluke 1500-12 iFlex Flexible Current Probes 1500A, Fluke 3 Phase Cable Assembly Voltage Test Leads, x4 Fluke MP1 magnetic probe tips, standard power cable, Quick Reference Guide, red/black test leads, USB cable, magnetic meter hanger, traceable calibration certificate, and 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit and accessories.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
We Calibrate your Test Equipment! Contact us for more information on Calibration by visiting stratatek.com/calibration
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Fluke 1738 Advanced 3 Phase Power Logger 1500A Probes - NIST Calibrated
Conduct energy studies and power quality logging with this advanced three-phase power logger. This product automatically captures and logs over 500 power quality parameters providing you with more visibility into the data. Additionally, this unit is Fluke Connect compatible and comes equipped with current probes.
- Measure all three phases and neutral with 4 flexible current probes (sold separately)
- Comprehensive logging: More than 20 separate logging sessions can be stored on the instruments. In fact, all measured values are automatically logged so you never loose measurement trends. They can even be reviewed during logging sessions and before downloading for real-time analysis
- Capture dips, swells, and inrush currents: includes event waveform snapshot and high resolution RMS profile, along with date, timestamp and severity to help pinpoint potential root causes of power quality issues
- Bright, color touch screen: Perform convenient in-the-field analysis and data checks with full graphical display
- Optimized user interface: Capture the right data every time with quick, guided, graphical setup and reduce uncertainty about your connections with the intelligent verification function
- Fully integrated logging:Connect other Fluke Connect devices to this product to simultaneously log up to two other measurement parameters