This item is an excellent condition used Fluke 1760 TR TOPAS Three Phase Power Quality Recorder with Transient Option. NIST Calibrated on September 10, 2020. Includes x5 Current probes (500A), x4 Voltage probes 600V, x5 banana test leads (x3 black, red, green/yellow), x6 alligator clips (x2 blue, x2 red, green/yellow, black), serial RS232 cable, ethernet cable, power cable, traceable certificate of calibration, user manual, product CD, and 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit and accessories.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
We Calibrate your Test Equipment! Contact us for more information on Calibration by visiting stratatek.com/calibration
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Fluke 1760 TR TOPAS Three Phase Power Quality Recorder with Transient Option
This recorder is fully compliant to IEC 61000-4-30 Class-A, for advanced power quality analysis and consistent compliance testing. Designed for analysis of utility and industrial power distribution systems, in medium and low-voltage networks. Provides exceptional flexibility with the ability to customize thresholds, algorithms, and measurement selections. It also captures the most comprehensive details on user-selected parameters; the supplied PQAnalyze application software enables users uses the in depth measurement and produce sophisticated analysis and reports.
- Three-phase power quality recorder fully compliant to IEC 61000-4-30 Class-A and consistent with compliance testing
- Uses GPS time synchronization to correlate data with events or datasets from other instruments with precision
- Offers flexible and fully configurable thresholds and scale factors to allow users to define detailed criteria for detecting and recording disturbances
- Provides uninterrupted power supply (40 minutes) so you'll never miss important events. Even records the beginning and end of interruptions and outages to help determine the cause
- Provides continuous recording of voltage, current, power P, Q, S, power factor, kWh, flicker, unbalance, frequency, voltage and current harmonics to the 50th/Interharmonics, THD, and mains signalling
- Provides 2 GB data memory to enable detailed, simultaneous recording of numerous power parameters for long periods of time
- Includes comprehensive software that provides trend diagrams for root cause analysis, statistical summaries, report writing, and real-time data monitoring in the online mode
- Allows quick plug and play setup with automatic sensor detection. Sensors are instrument powered, eliminating the need for batteries
- Delivers reliable testing under nearly any conditions with rugged insulated housing and a solid state design that has no rotating components
Number of Inputs: 8 galvanically isolated inputs for voltage and current measurements
Sensor Category Rating: up to 600 V CAT IV depending on sensor
Nominal Voltage (RMS): 100mV
Overload Capacity (RMS): 1000V, Continuously
Data Memory: 2 GB Flash Memory
Interfaces: Ethernet (100 MB/s), RS 232, external modem via RS 232