This item is a Fair condition used Fluke 199 ScopeMeter 200MHz Oscilloscope. Will be calibrated to NIST standards upon purchase. Comes with hard Fluke carry case, user manual, grey/red Fluke test leads with probes, alligator clip test leads, multiple sets of probes and clamps, traceable certificate of calibration, and 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit and accessories.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
This item includes a 1 year NIST traceable CERTIFICATE of Calibration dated August 23, 2019.
We Calibrate your Test Equipment! Contact us for more information on Calibration by visiting stratatek.com/calibration
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Fluke 199 ScopeMeter 200MHz 2.5GS/S Oscilloscope - NIST Calibrated with Warranty
- The 199 is a 200 MHz, 2 channel ScopeMeter from Fluke. A ScopeMeter is a portable oscilloscope. Take ScopeMeter places where you can’t take conventional oscilloscopes to test equipment. The Fluke ScopeMeter, from Fluke Corporation, is a combination oscilloscope and DMM – a reliable digital tool field service professionals use to measure complex waveforms and electrical signals. Test a wide range of electrical equipment with ScopeMeters, using the easy-read digital display to view data as the tool records it.
- Bandwidth: 200 MHz
- Real-time sample rate: 2.5 GS/s
- Minimum timebase range: 5 ns/div
- 144mm LCD
- Inputs: 2 plus external /DMM input
- Digitizers: 2
- Waveform reference with automatic Pass/Fail testing
- 1000 V CAT II saftey rating
- 600 V CAT III safety rating