This item is a good condition Fluke 325 True RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter 400A 600V CATIV. Includes soft Fluke case, Thermocouple "K" Type cable, red/black test leads with hard point probes, traceable certificate of calibration, and 90 day warranty. Calibrated to NIST standards on February 25, 2020. All pictures are of the actual unit.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
This item includes a 1 year NIST traceable CERTIFICATE of Calibration dated February 25, 2020.
We Calibrate your Test Equipment! Contact us for more information on Calibration by visiting stratatek.com/calibration
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Fluke 325 AC/DC True RMS Clamp Meter 400A 600V - NIST Calibrated with Warranty
The Fluke 325 True-RMS Clamp Meter is a reliable, versatile troubleshooting tool for commercial and residential electricians, featuring True-RMS measurements, a slim design for easy transport and use, and a large display for efficient troubleshooting. With the addition of DC Current and Frequency, it has everything you’ll need to troubleshoot.
- Troubleshoot problems safely and accurately
- CAT III 600 V, CAT IV 300 V safety rating
- Provides True RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Measures AC/DC current up to 400 A
- Measures AC/DC voltage to 600V
- Measures resistance to 40 kΩ with continuity detection ≤ 30Ω
- Measures temperature from -10C to 400C
- Measures capacitance to 1000µF
- Measures frequency from 5Hz to 500Hz
- Min/Max function records important values
- Backlight and hold function captures a reading on the display