This item is a reat condition Fluke 353 True RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter 2000A 600V CATIV. Includes soft Fluke case, original User Manual, shoulder strap, traceable certificate of calibration, and 90 day warranty. Calibrated to NIST standards on October 7, 2019 (will be re-calibrated upon purchase). All pictures are of the actual unit.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
This item includes a 1 year NIST traceable CERTIFICATE of Calibration dated October 7, 2019 (will be re-calibrated upon purchase).
We Calibrate your Test Equipment! Contact us for more information on Calibration by visiting stratatek.com/calibration
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Fluke 353 AC/DC True RMS Clamp Meter 2000A 600V - NIST Calibrated with Warranty
- Reliably handle a wide range of high-current applications with 2000 A AC + DC true-rms, 1400 A ac, and 2000 A DC
- The large 58 mm (2.3 in) jaw capacity is suitable for large or multiple conductors
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V rating for added user protection
- In-rush current measurement captures ‘power-on’ surge current with accuracy and repeatability
- Accurately measure frequency up to 1 kHz for optimum troubleshooting
- Quickly analyze readings using the MIN, MAX, and AVG functions
- A large backlit display allows for easy visibility in low-lit areas
- Use the display hold feature to capture readings even when the display cannot be viewed
- Use the low-pass filter to smooth out noisy loads and stabilize readings