This item is an excellent condition used Fluke 434 Power Quality Analyzer. New battery installed on March 20, 2020. Calibrated to NIST Standards on March 20, 2020. Comes with black hard carry case, x3 Fluke i400s AC Current Clamps, TLS 430 Voltage Leads with alligator clamps, traceable certificate of calibration, standard power/charging cable, and 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit and included accessories.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Fluke 434 Power Quality Analyzer PQA - NIST Calibrated with Warranty
The Fluke 434 three-phase power quality meter help you locate, predict, prevent and troubleshoot problems in power distribution systems. These easy-to-use power quality tools are a “must have” for any person who maintains or troubleshoots three phase power. The new IEC Class A standards for flicker and power quality are built right in to take the guess work out of power monitoring.
- Frontline troubleshooting – quickly diagnose problems on-screen to get your operation back online
- Predictive maintenance – detect and prevent power quality issues before they cause downtime
- Quality of service compliance – validate incoming power quality at the service entrance
- Long-term analysis – uncover hard-to-find or intermittent issues
- Load studies – verify electrical system capacity before adding loads
- Energy assessments – quantify energy consumption before and after improvements to justify energy saving devices
- Troubleshoot real-time: Analyze the trends using the cursors and zoom tools—even while background recording continues
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V Cat IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance
- Automatic transient mode: Captures 200 kHz waveform data on all phases simultaneously: Up to 6 kV
- Fully Class A compliant: Conduct tests according to the stringent international IEC 61000-4-30 Class A standard
- Measure all three phases and neutral: With included four current probes
- AutoTrend: Every measurement you see is always automatically recorded, without any setup
- System-monitor: Up to seven power quality parameters on one screen according to EN50160 power quality standard
- Inrush mode: For troubleshooting nuisance circuit breaker tripping
- View graphs and generate reports: With included analysis software
- Logger function: Configure for any test condition with memory for over 400 parameters at user defined intervals
- Mains signaling: Measure interference from ripple control signals at specific frequencies
- Battery Life: Seven hours operating time per charge on NiMH battery pack