This item is an excellent condition used Fluke 435 Power Quality Analyzer. *One i430 Current Clamp has a broken clip, see picture*. Calibrated to NIST standards on July 03, 2020. Comes with hard Fluke carry case, x4 Fluke i430-flexi AC Current Clamps (3000A), Fluke TLS430 Voltage Leads with Alligator Clips, x2 i5s AC Current Clamps (5A), standard Fluke BC430 power/charging cable, traceable certificate of calibration, and 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit and included accessories.
Has unlocked features including: Transients, Inrush, Interharmonics, Energy, Memory, Mains Signaling and Logger.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Fluke 435 Power Analyzer PQA with i430-Flexi AC Current Clamps - NIST Calibrated
Fluke 435 3 Phase Power Quality Analyser Description:
- 3 phase + neutral current and voltage inputs
- 50V - 500V
- 1A - 400A RMS
- Up to 7 power quality parameters on one screen
- Analyze trends over time
The Fluke 435 three-phase power quality analyzers help you locate, predict, prevent and troubleshoot problems in three- and single-phase power distribution systems. Troubleshooting is faster with on-screen display of trends and captured events, even while background recording continues. The new IEC standards for flicker, harmonics and power quality are built right in to take the guess work out of power quality.
Troubleshoot real-time: Analyze the trends using the cursors and zoom tools-even while background recording continues
• Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance
• Automatic Transient Mode: Capture 200 kHz waveform data on all phases simultaneously up to 6 kV
• Fully Class-A compliant: Conduct tests according to the stringent international IEC 61000-4-30 Class-A standard
• Measure all three phases and neutral: With included four current probes
• AutoTrend: Every measurement you see is always automatically recorded, without any setup
• System-Monitor: Up to seven power quality parameters on one screen according to EN50160 power quality standard
• Inrush mode: For troubleshooting nuisance circuit breaker tripping
• View graphs and generate reports: With included analysis software
• Logger function: Configure for any test condition with memory for over 400 parameters at user defined intervals
• Mains signaling: Measure interference from ripple control signals at specific frequencies
• Battery Life: Seven hours operating time per charge on NiMH battery pack
Any questions or clarifications, feel free to ask