This item is a Like-New condition used Fluke 435 Series II Power Quality & Energy Analyzer. Calibrated to NIST Standards on May 05, 2020. Comes with soft Fluke case, TLS 430 Voltage Leads with alligator clamps, USB Cable, traceable certificate of calibration, Fluke BC430 power cable with international adapter set, CD with Product Manual and Power Log Software (V4.0.2). Comes with 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit and included accessories.
Also includes unlocked features including: V/A/Hz, Dips & Swells, Harmonics, Power & Energy, Energy Loss Calculator, Power Inverter Efficiency, Unbalance, Inrush, Monitor, Flicker, Transients, Power Scope Record, Mains Signalling, and Event Capture.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
This item includes a 1 year NIST traceable CERTIFICATE of Calibration dated May 05, 2020.
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Fluke 435 Series II Power Quality and Energy Analyzer - NIST Calibrated
The 435 Series II Power Quality and Energy Analyzer can monetize the cost of energy waste due to poor power quality. Equipped with advanced power quality functions, the 435 II is the ideal portable, power quality tool to efficiently troubleshoot motors and generators, discover the source of intermittent power problems or perform energy studies.
- Troubleshoot Real-Time: Analyze the trends using the cursors and zoom tools
- Automatic Trending: Every measurement is always automatically recorded, without any set-up
- Logger Function: Configure for any test condition with memory for up to 600 parameters at user defined intervals
- Measure All Three Phases and Neutral: With included four flexible current probes with enhanced thin flex design to fit into the tightest places
- PowerWave Data Capture: Capture fast RMS data, show half-cycle and waveforms to characterize electrical system dynamics
- Power Inverter Efficiency: Simultaneously measure AC output power and DC input power for power electronics systems using optional DC clamp
- Energy Loss Calculator: Classic active and reactive power measurements, unbalance and harmonic power are quantified to pinpoint the energy loss costs
- Highest Safety Rating in the Industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance
- System-Monitor: Ten power quality parameters on one screen according to EN50160 power quality standard