This item is a Great condition used Fluke 52 II Dual Input Digital Thermometer. Calibrated to NIST standards on October 02, 2020. Comes with traceable certificate of calibration and 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
We Calibrate your Test Equipment! Contact us for more information on Calibration by visiting stratatek.com/calibration
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Fluke 52 II Thermometer Dual Input Thermocouple 0.05% Accuracy NIST 52-2
- The Fluke 52 II dual-input digital thermometer delivers fast response with laboratory accuracy (0.05% + 0.3°C). You can use the 52 II to measure two contact temperature inputs simultaneously on motors, insulation, breakers, pipes, corroded connections, liquids, and wires with industrial standard J, K, T, or E-type thermocouple temperature sensors. The user friendly-front panel and large, backlit display make it easy to view results from both inputs in multiple ways. And the sleep mode feature preserves battery life to give you a typical thousand hours of operation.
- Easy-to-access battery door that allows replacing the battery without breaking the calibration seal
- Comes with splash- and dust-resistant case protected by an impact-absorbing holster and a three-year warranty
- Powered by three, standard AA batteries -30-
- Features an electronic offset function that compensates for thermocouple errors to maximize overall accuracy
- Measures J, K, T, and E-type thermocouples
- Handles temperatures up to 900°C (1600°F)
- Presents results in °C, °F, or Kelvin (K)
- Provides a user-friendly front panel that is easy to set up and operate
- Offers sleep mode to increase battery life; 1000-hour battery life typical