This item is a good condition Fluke 5450A Resistance Calibrator 1.0 Ohms - 100 MOhms. Tested and nulled to 3458A-002, too accurate to be NIST calibrated. Includes a standard power cable and 90 day warranty.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
We Calibrate your Test Equipment! Contact us for more information on Calibration by visiting stratatek.com/calibration
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Fluke 5450A Resistance Calibrator 1.0 Ohms - 100 MOhms - With Warranty
- Model 5450A Resistance Calibrator can be used to verify resistance measuring accuracy of precision DMM, ohm-meters, and other measurement equipment. Unit provides cardinal point resistance values in decade steps from 1 Ω to 100 MΩ and decade steps from 1.9 Ω to 19 MΩ. Typical accuracy is ±8 ppm. Also 4-wire Kelvin connections eliminate the effects of lead resistance. All functions and resistance switching can be controlled either from the front panel or remotely over IEEE-488 (GPIB) interface for use in automated setup.
- 17 Standard resistors in one enclosure; decade values from 1.0 ohm to 100 Mohms, 1.9 multiples from 1.9 ohms to 19 Mohms
- True passive resistors for low noise and offset
- Midband accuracy of 8 ppm
- 4-wire or 2-wire operation
- Easy data entry for test lead compensation, Automatic meter error calibration, and HP-IB programmable