This item is an excellent condition used Fluke 719 100G Pressure Calibrator. Includes original box, red and black test leads, BSP/NPT adapter, Translucent Test Hose, user manual, product CD, traceable certificate of calibration for mA, and 90 day warranty. Electrical (mA) calibrated to NIST standards on September 10, 2020. (Pressure will be verified, not calibrated). All pictures are of the actual unit and accessories.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
We Calibrate your Test Equipment! Contact us for more information on Calibration by visiting stratatek.com/calibration
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Fluke 719 100G Pressure Calibrator 100 PSI - NIST Calibrated with Warranty
With the innovative, built-in electric pump, the Fluke 719 provides pressure calibration at your fingertips! Now you can calibrate and test pressure devices quickly and easily with one hand, saving you valuable time. Use the programmable pump limit settings to eliminate over pressurization, and to set 'pump to' pressure values. The unique cleanout port design reduces pump failures, and makes the 719 easy to clean without repair. The compact, lightweight form, combined with one-handed use, makes this pressure calibrator the ideal tool for busy process professionals.
- Electric pump for one handed pressure calibration
- Best in class pressure measurement uncertainty of 0.025 %
- Measure and source mA with best in class 0.015 % accuracy
- Precision pressure adjust vernier
- Variable release rate bleed valve for easy pressure adjustment
- Ideal performance for high accuracy transmitter calibration
- -12 to 120 psi, -850 mbar to 8 bar range
- 0.01 psi, 1mbar resolution
- Programmable pump limit: eliminates over-pressurization, program target pressures
- Extended measurement range with any of twenty-nine (29) 700Pxx Pressure Modules
- Source mA with simultaneous pressure measurement to test valves and I/Ps
- Simulate mA signals to troubleshoot 4-20 mA loops
- Test pressure switches with built in switch test function
- Power transmitters during test using 24 V loop supply
- Proven cleanout ports reduce pump failures