This item is an excellent condition used Fluke 724 Temperature & Multifunction Process Calibrator. Calibrated to NIST standards on September 24, 2020. Includes soft Fluke case, set of Fluke test leads with alligator clips, traceable certificate of calibration, and 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
This item includes a 1 year NIST traceable CERTIFICATE of Calibration dated September 24, 2020.
We Calibrate your Test Equipment! Contact us for more information on Calibration by visiting stratatek.com/calibration
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Fluke 724 Temperature Calibrator - NIST Calibrated with Warranty
- The Fluke 724: everything you need to troubleshoot and calibrate temperature.
The new Fluke 724 Temperature Calibrator is a powerful yet easy-to-use calibrator. Use the measure and source functions to test and calibrate almost any temperature instrument.
- Now you can carry one tool to expertly test all the temperature sensors and transmitters in your plant.
- The Fluke 724 is the master’s answer to temperature calibration. The Fluke 724 can measure and source 10 thermocouple types and 7 RTD types, plus volts and ohms.
- The Fluke 724 even handles high-speed pulsed RTD circuits and provides loop power.
- The dual line measure/source display lets you source temperature and view loop current at the same time.
- With its simple, “no menus controls, the Fluke 724 is easy to operate, too.
- Easy to read dual display lets you view input and output simultaneously
- Measure RTDs, thermocouples, ohms, and volts to test sensors and transmitters
- Source/simulate thermocouples, RTDs, volts, and ohms to calibrate transmitters
- Perform fast linearity tests with 25% and 100% steps
- Execute remote tests with auto step and auto ramp
- Power transmitters during test using loop power supply with simultaneous mA measurement
- Store frequently-used test setups for later use
- Compact, streamlined shape makes it easy to carry
- Rugged, reliable design stands up to field use
- Backlight lets you work in poor light
- Large battery capacity of four AA cells
- Battery door for easy changes