This item is a fair condition used Fluke 725 Multifunction Process Calibrator. *Back stand is missing, there is some damage to the outer casing, see pictures.* Calibrated to NIST standards on November 20, 2020. Includes soft case, test leads with hard point tips, test leads with detachable alligator clips, traceable certificate of calibration, two pages of calibration data, and 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit and accessories.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
This item includes a 1 year NIST traceable CERTIFICATE of Calibration dated November 20, 2020.
We Calibrate your Test Equipment! Contact us for more information on Calibration by visiting stratatek.com/calibration
Any questions or clarifications, feel free to ask
Please see our other items! Visit Stratatek.com
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Fluke 725 Multifunction Process Calibrator - NIST Calibrated with Data
Take along the Fluke 725 Multifunction Process Calibrator, and you're equipped to test and calibrate almost any process parameter. Measure and source mA, volts, temperature (RTDs and thermocouples), frequency, ohms, and pressure, using optional pressure modules.
Do you need to calibrate transmitters? The 725's split display lets you view input and output values simultaneously. For valve and I/P tests, you can source mA while measuring pressure. The 725 has auto-stepping and auto-ramping for remote testing, plus 25% stepping for fast linearity tests.
From the moment you pick it up, the Fluke 725 is ready to perform. Its simple controls, without menus, make operation easy. Its memory functions make set up fast. And its rugged design lets it work as hard as you do.The Fluke 725 Multifunction Process Calibrator is a powerful, yet easy-to-use field calibrator. Use the measure and source functions to test and calibrate almost any process parameter.
- Small, streamlined shape makes it easy to carry
- Rugged, reliable design stands up to field use
- Easy to read measure/source screen lets you view input and output simultaneously
- Measure volts, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and ohms to test sensors and transmitters
- Source/simulate volts, mA, thermocouples , RTDs, frequency, ohms, and pressure to calibrate transmitters
- Measure/source pressure using any of 29 Fluke 700Pxx Pressure Modules
- Source mA with simultaneous pressure measurement to conduct valve and I/P tests
- Support flow meter testing with frequency and CPM functions
- Perform fast linearity tests with auto- step and auto-ramp features
- Power transmitters during test using loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement
- Handling of fast pulsed RTD transmitters and PLCs, with pulses as short as 10 ms
- Store frequently used test setups for later use
- Backlight lets you work in poor light
- Large battery capacity of four AA cells
- Battery door for easy changes