This item is a fair condition Fluke 732A DC Voltage Reference Standard. Includes standard power cable and 90 day warranty. Too accurate to be calibrated by our standards. This unit has been tested and all functions are guaranteed working. All pictures are of the actual unit.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Fluke 732A DC Voltage Reference Standard 10V with Warranty
- The 732A is a solid state, dV reference standard which provides significant performance improvements in stability, ruggedness, and transportability. The 732A's 10 V output offers better resolution, lower noise, and simpler operation than standard cells. The 732A also includes output for 1.0 and 1.018 volts.
- 10 V, 1.0 V, and 1.018 V outputs
- 0.5 ppm stability per month (10 V output)
- Short circuit proof
- 12 hour battery life for calibration transfer
- Output adjustment: 50 MicroV for 10 V and 1.018 V ranges, 5 MicroV for 1.0 V range
- Output impedance: 1 M? for 10 V output, 1 k? for 1.0 V and 1.018 V outputs
- Output current: ?12 mA at 10 V output, limited by 1 k? output impedance at 1.0 V and 1.018 V outputs
- 100, 120, 220, or 240 Vac 10%; 50-400 Hz; 24 to 40 Vac 50-60 Hz or 24 V internal battery - 12 hour operation
- Weight: 27 lb; Size: 191 mm (7.53 in)H x 221 mm (8.69 in)W x 603 mm (23.75 in)D