This item is a great condition used Fluke 743B Documenting Process Calibrator. Calibrated to NIST standards on September 21, 2019. Comes with hard case, Fluke test leads with clips and probes, two Fluke batteries, Fluke BC7217 battery charger, traceable certificate of calibration, and 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit and accessories.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
This item includes a 1 year NIST traceable CERTIFICATE of Calibration dated September 21, 2019.
We Calibrate your Test Equipment! Contact us for more information on Calibration by visiting stratatek.com/calibration
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Fluke 743B Documenting Process Calibrator - NIST Calibrated with Warranty
The 743B does the work of several tools – sourcing, simulating and measuring pressure, temperature, and electrical signals in one rugged, hand-held device.
For documentation, the 743B automates calibration procedures and captures your data.
And, of course, it helps you meet rigorous standards like ISO 9000, FDA, EPA and OSHA regulations.
The 743B has a PC interface that lets you download procedures, lists, and instructions created with software-or upload data for printing, archiving, and analysis. With its expanded memory, the 743B can hold a full week of calibrations and procedures.
The 743B is easy to use with flexible test strategies. And like all Fluke tools, it's rugged, reliable and tough as nails. It's like having several powerful tools in one - so you can work faster than ever:
- Measure volts, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and ohms to test sensors, transmitters and other instruments
- Source/simulate volts, mA, thermocouples , RTDs, frequency, ohms, and pressure to calibrate transmitters
- Power transmitters during test using loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement
- Measure/source pressure using any of 29 Fluke 700Pxx Pressure Modules
- Measure and source with one compact, rugged, reliable tool
- Create and run automated as-found/as-left procedures to satisfy quality programs or regulations. Record and document results
- Use many features like autostep, custom units, user entered values during test, one-point and two-point switch testing, square root DP flow testing, programmable measurement delay etc.
- Easy to use
- Bright white display. Read both sourced and measured parameters.
- Multi lingual interface
- Handling of fast pulsed RTD transmitters and PLCs, with pulses as short as 1msec.