This item is a Great condition used Fluke 789 ProcessMeter Loop Calibration Multimeter with HART. Calibrated to NIST standards on October 08, 2020. Includes set of Fluke test leads with hard point tips, red/black alligator clips, traceable certificate of calibration, Hard Case, and 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
This item includes a 1 year NIST traceable CERTIFICATE of Calibration dated October 08, 2020.
We Calibrate your Test Equipment! Contact us for more information on Calibration by visiting stratatek.com/calibration
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Fluke 789 ProcessMeter Loop Calibrator with HART - NIST Calibrated with HART
The Fluke 789 ProcessMeter is the ultimate troubleshooting tool for electricians and instrumentation professionals. The 789 can be equipped with temperature measurement modules. A built-in, selectable 250-ohm HART resistor, a large dual display, 24V loop power supply, external fuses for easy replacement, and 1200-ohm drive capability on mA source means that you can carry less and do more.
- 24 V loop power supply
- Large dual display and enhanced backlight with 2 brightness settings
- 1200-ohm drive capability on mA source
- HART mode setting with loop power and built-in 250-ohm resistor
- 0% and 100% buttons to toggle between 4 and 20 mA sourcing for quick span check
- Externally accessible fuses for easy replacement
- Infrared-port to process data in FlukeView Forms software
- Precision 1000V, 440 mA true-RMS digital multimeter
- 0.1% dc voltage accuracy and 0.05% dc current accuracy
- Frequency measurement to 20 kHz
- Min/Max/Average/Hold/Relative modes
- Diode test and continuity beeper
- Simultaneous mA and % of scale readout
- 20 mA DC current source/loop calibrator/simulator
- Manual step (100%, 25%, Coarse, Fine) plus Auto Step and Auto Ramp