This item is a Like New Condition Fluke 805 Vibration Meter. Comes with Fluke case, user manual, USB cable, belt holster, two AA batteries, and 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
Any questions or clarifications, feel free to ask
Please see our other items! Visit Stratatek.com
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Fluke 805 Vibration Meter - 10 Hz to 20 kHz with Warranty
The Fluke 805 Vibration Meter is the most reliable vibration screening device available for frontline mechanical troubleshooting teams that need repeatable, severity-scaled readings of overall vibration and bearing condition.
- Sensor sensitivity can read a wide range of frequencies (10 to 1,000 Hz and 4,000 to 20,000 Hz) covering most machine and component types
- Straight-forward user interface that minimizes the user inputs to RPM range and equipment type
- Measures overall vibration (10 Hz to 1,000 Hz) for acceleration, velocity, and displacement units of measurement for a wide variety of machines
- Provides Crest Factor+ technology for reliable bearing assessment using direct sensor tip measurements between 4,000 Hz and 20,000 Hz
- Compares vibration levels with ISO-10816 severity scales
- Allows you to view trending in Microsoft® Excel using pre-built templates
- Features colored lighting system (green, red) and on-screen comments to indicate how much pressure needs to be applied to take measurements
- Measures temperature with Spot IR Sensor to increase diagnostic capabilities
- Holds and saves up to 3,500 measurements in on-board memory
- Provides external accelerometer support for hard to reach locations
- Allows you to export data via USB
- Provides audio output for listening to bearing tones directly
- Features built-in flashlight for viewing measurement locations in dark areas