This item is a great condition Fluke 810 Vibration Tester. Includes carry case, Tri-axial accelerometer (810S sensor), magnet mount, accelerometer quick-disconnect cable, shoulder/hand straps, software disc, user manual, other Fluke accessories, and 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
Any questions or clarifications, feel free to ask
Please see our other items! Visit Stratatek.com
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Fluke 810 Vibration Tester -With 810S Sensor and Warranty
- The Fluke 810 Vibration tester will control unplanned downtime, avoid recurring problems, set repair priorities and manage resources with an entirely new approach to vibration testing. When you need answers now, the Fluke 810 helps you locate and diagnose common mechanical problems and prioritize repair actions in three simple steps. Easy vibration testing fits easily into your maintenance routine. No more guessing your machine’s condition. Feed the basic machine information you already know into the 810 and its onboard info feature gives you field tips for setting up and taking measurements like a pro. Use it to quickly troubleshoot problems or monitor machine conditions. With the press of a button, the Fluke 810 identifies the root cause, its location, and how severe it is. Use a simple process to report on machine faults the first time measurements are taken, without prior measurement history. Diagnoses, severity and repair recommendations to make informed maintenance decisions and address critical problems first.
- On-board identification and location of the most common mechanical faults reducing downtime
- Fault severity scale with four severity levels helps you prioritize maintenance work
- Repair recommendations advise technicians on corrective action
- On-board context sensitive help provides real-time tips and guidance to new users
- 2 GB expandable on-board memory provides enough space for your machinery's data
- Self-test function ensures optimal performance and more time on the job
- Laser tachometer for accurate machine running speed promotes confident diagnoses
- Tri-axial accelerometer reduces measurement time by 2/3 over single axis accelerometers
- Viewer PC Software expands data storage and tracking capacity
- Troubleshoot problem equipment and understand the root cause of failure
- Survey equipment before and after planned maintenance and confirm the repair
- Commission new equipment and ensure proper installation
- Provide quantifiable proof of equipment condition and drive investment in repair or replacement
- Prioritize and plan repair activities and operate more efficiently
- Anticipate equipment failures before they happen and take control of spare parts inventories
- Train new or less-experienced technicians and build confidence and skill across the team