This item is an excellent, Like-New condition Fluke 87V True RMS Multimeter. Will be calibrated to NIST standards upon purchase. Comes with Fluke probe test leads, thermocouple cable, red/black clips, and traceable certificate of calibration with full measured data report. All pictures are of the actual unit.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
We Calibrate your Test Equipment! Contact us for more information on Calibration by visiting stratatek.com/calibration
Any questions or clarifications, feel free to ask
Please see our other items! Visit Stratatek.com
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Fluke 87V True RMS Industrial Multimeter - NIST Calibrated with Data
- The Fluke 87V Industrial Multimeter provides the resolution and accuracy to efficiently troubleshoot motor drives, plant automation, power distribution, and electromechanical equipment even in loud, high-energy, and high-altitude locations.
- Easy access door for fast battery changes without breaking the calibration seal
- 6,000 counts, 3-3/4 digit resolution, or 20,000 counts, 4-1/2 digit—resolution
- Fits into an optional magnetic hanger for easy set-up and viewing while freeing your hands for other tasks
- Includes an analog bar graph for fast changing or unstable signals
- Presents a large digit display with bright, two-level backlight for easier reading in low light
- Delivers 0.05% DC accuracy
- Provides 10,000 µF capacitance range for components and motor caps
- Auto and manual ranging for maximum flexibility
- Holds readings on display for safe viewing after removing probes using Touch Hold technology