Thisitem is a New "Open-Box" Fluke 985 Particle Counter IAQ with 6 channels (0.3µm 0.5µm 1.0µm 2.0µm 5.0µm 10µm). Unit and accessories are new and unused. Comes with hard Fluke case, Zero Count Filter, AC power supply and international adapters, user manual, docking station (cradle), USB cable, and 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit and accessories.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
We Calibrate your Test Equipment! Contact us for more information on Calibration by visiting stratatek.com/calibration
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
New Fluke 985 Air Particle Counter IAQ 6 channels 0.3µm 0.5µm 1.0µm 2.0µm 5.
Ideal for HVAC/R and IAQ professionals, this particle counter determines airborne particle concentrations, this instrument immediately responds to occupant complaints, or as part of a comprehensive preventive maintenance program. Additionally, it comes equipped with a large screen, intuitive icons for navigation and on-screen data presentation, which allows users to run more tests quickly, with less time spent cycling through screens to obtain the data. Also, it is lightweight and easy to use in any position, with data export options using USB cable, memory stick it's easy to review and analyze the data anywhere and anytime.
- Assess air quality more easily and accurately
- Six channels and a particle size range of 0.3 to 10 µm
- Ultra-lightweight and ergonomic design for easy single-hand operation
- 10 hours of standard-use battery life to last a full work day
- Large 3.5" (88.9 mm) QVGC color display with backlight, intuitive icons, and large font options make for easy navigation and viewing
- 10,000 records stored in device for easy access to historical data
- Data can be viewed in traditional tabular or trend graph at the user's preference
- Configurable display, sample methods, and alarm setting for sample size count (raw count, per cubic feet, cubic meter, or litre)
- Data export to USB memory stick or direct connection to PC via USB cable with no special software required to view Excel compatible files
- Ethernet enabled for accessing data via internet browser (Windows Explorer, Safari, and Firefox)
- USB/Ethernet charge cradle ensures the unit always ready for use
- Administrator password control (optional) for added security
- Meets ISO 21501, JIS B9921, and CE standards
Channels 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 5.0, 10.0 µm
- Flow Rate 0.1 cfm (2.83 L/min)
- Light Source 775 to 795 nm, 90mW class 3B laser
- Count Modes Raw counts, #/m3, #/ft3, #/liter in cumulative or differential mode
- Counting Efficiency 50% at 0.3 µm
- 100% for particles >0.45 µm (per ISO 21501)
- Zero Count 1 count/5 minute (JIS B9921)
- Concentration Limits 10% at 4,000,000 particles per ft3 (per ISO 21501)
- Data Storage 10,000 records (rotating buffer)
- Alarms User selected particle channels and limits
- Display QVGA color with backlight
- Delay Time 0 to 24 hours
- Sample Inlet Isokinetic probe
- Security Administrator password control (optional)
- Communication Mode USB or Ethernet
- Power Adapter 100 to 240 V ac, 12 V dc, 2.5 A
- Rechargeable Battery Li-ion 7.4 V (2600 mAh)
- Battery Duration/Charge Time 10 hours typical use (5 hours continuous sampling)/3.5 hours