This item is a great condition Fluke Hart Scientific 1524 Reference Thermometer. Includes hard carry case, power cable, new batteries, and 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Fluke Hart Scientific 1524 Reference Thermometer - With Case and Warranty
- The Fluke 1524 Reference Thermometer from Fluke Calibration measures, graph, and records PRTs, thermocouples, and thermistors. This thermometer's readout delivers exceptional accuracy, wide measurement range, temperature logging, and trending, all in a handheld tool you can take anywhere.
The Fluke 1524 lets you handle field applications, laboratory measurements, and data logging with ease. And with the dual channel measurement capabilities of the model Fluke 1524, you can do twice the work in half the time.
Three sensor types
- PRTs: –200 °C to 1000 °C
- Thermocouples –200 °C to 2315 °C
- Precision thermistors: –50 °C to 150 °C
- PRTs: up to ±0.011 °C
- Thermocouples : ±0.24 °C for J,K,L,M
- Precision thermistors: ±0.002 °C
- PRTs: 0.45 seconds per sample
- Thermocouples: 0.3 second per sample
- Precision thermistors: 0.3 seconds per sample
- Fluke 1524: Two channels; memory for logging 15,000 measurements; real-time clock for time and date stamps
- 128x64 backlit LCD graphic display
- Plot and scale trends in real time
- Simultaneous dual channel readings