This item is a great condition GE Druck DPI611-13G Multifunction Process and Pressure Calibrator. NIST calibrated on April 10, 2019. Comes with soft black case, shoulder strap, new Fluke leads (probes/clips), battery eliminator/charger cable, 90 day warranty, and a certificate of calibration. *Pressure not calibrated.* All pictures are of the actual unit.
Please see our other items and visit stratatek.com
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
GE Druck DPI611-13G Process & Pressure Calibrator w/ Fluke Leads NIST Calibrated
- Generate pressure in seconds with the robust, easy-to-use Druck DPI 611 pressure calibrator from GE. The ergonomic, hand-held device provides the best-in-class accuracy, with easy-to-use features, including an intuitive menu that recalls favorite tasks and documents data. With a touchscreen interface and a large color display, the rugged calibrator provides twice the performance in a product half the size of its predecessor.
- -1 to 20 bar / -14.5 to 300 psi gauge range
- For 30 years the DPI 600 series has been the benchmark for accuracy and pressure generation, and today the DPI 610 is the industry standard simply referred to as the “Druck”.
- The new DPI 611 builds on this legacy to provide a highly dependable, quick and simple solution to streamline your pressure maintenance and calibration routines.
- 50% smaller and 33% lighter than the DPI 610
- Generates 0 to 300 PSI in less than 30 seconds (test device connected by 3 foot hose)
- Pressure measurement twice as accurate (accuracy defined as uncertainty including one year stability and temperature errors)
- Three times better electrical accuracy
- Simplified touch screen interface with application DASHBOARD, quick TASK selection and FAVORITES storage
- 3-touch set-up for any application