This item is a great condition GE Druck DPI620 CE Advanced Modular Multifunction Process Calibrator with HART and Fluke Leads. New battery installed on April 14, 2020. Calibrated to NIST standards on April 14, 2020. Comes with universal power supply/cable, soft GE Sensing case, new Fluke test leads with clips, and Traceable Calibration Certificate. Comes with 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit.
Please see our other items and visit stratatek.com
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
GE Druck DPI620-CE Advanced Modular Calibrator - NIST Calibrated Fluke Leads
- The GE Druck DPI 620 Series Advanced Modular Calibration and HART Communication System can measure and source mA, mV, V, Ohms, frequency and a variety of RTDs and T/Cs. The GE Druck DPI-620 provides an isolated 24 V loop power supply to energize devices and control loops and a stabilized dc voltage supply for ratio metric transducers. A HART digital communicator is provided for set-up and calibration adjustment of HART devices.
The high resolution, color touch screen of the GE Druck DPI620 calibrator shows only those buttons necessary for the immediate, selected tasks. The buttons have been sized so that they can be operated by a gloved hand, with no need for a stylus. The display can be configured to show up to six reading windows and each window can show an electrical input/output, pressure, temperature, a USB-connected device or a wireless-connected device. The reading windows also act as active keys and, when pressed, they expand to show more detailed information or to provide advance functions such as step and ramp outputs. Color is used to emphasize important information, for example, red for critical or failed values and green for pass or within tolerance.
The GE Druck DPI 620 includes comprehensive documenting features for automating instrument calibration when used in conjunction with Intecal Calibration Management software.
The compact and lightweight calibrator is designed for rugged field application, with a robust casing and weather-proofing to IP 65. It features a high-speed digital interface for connecting to pressure modules and pressure generating stations. This interface will also allow expansion to meet future requirements when new modules and stations become available. The GE Druck DPI-620 also features USB and optional wireless connectivity and a micro SD card slot for memory expansion.
- Measure, source and simulate multiple parameters
- HART digital communicator
- Easy-to-use, with video quality touch screen, which can be operated by a gloved hand
- Weather-proof to IP 65
- Can display up to 6 active readings
- Available with a range of add-on modules, pressure measurement modules and generation stations, Intecal Field Calibration documenting module, 300Vac measurement probe
- Digital interface for pressure modules and future options USB master and slave for connecting to a PC and peripherals
- Multi-function capabilities: electrical, frequency, temperature, and pressure
- Modular re-rangeable and expandable concept
- Individual components can be used as stand-alone instruments
- Available in Windows CE version
- Long-life Lithium-Polymer battery pack