This item is an Excellent condition used GE Druck DPI620G-L Advanced Modular Process Calibrator with Fluke leads. Calibrated to NIST standards on September 08, 2020. Comes with AC Voltage Measurement Probe 10620-AC, USB charger, GE Sensing soft black case, Fluke test leads with probes, extra test leads (red/black/blue/green), alligator clips and Traceable Calibration Certificate. Comes with 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit and accessories.
Please see our other items and visit stratatek.com
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
GE Druck DPI620G-L Advanced Modular Process Calibrator with Fluke Leads
The DPI620G-L Advanced Modular Calibrator offers a feature rich multifunction calibration system when a digital communicator is not required.
- Smart Phone Technology Touch Display and new UI (User Interface) Supporting Gestures And Swipes
- DASHBOARD to Quickly Launch Applications such as CALIBRATOR and SETUP with New Applications, Including Scope for Real Time Signal Diagnostics
- TASK Menu Allows Single Touch Configuration for common Devices, User Configured Tasks can be Added to the Library
- Full Capabilities of a Stand Alone Communicator
- Free Upgrades Via the Internet: Upgrade your DD Library - No Special Software Required, No Additional Cost
- Powerful Device Configuration, Commissioning and Maintenance Capabilities
- 24 Volt Loop Power Supply
- 12 Hour Life Lithium Polymer Battery Pack
- Measure, Source and Simulate Multiple Parameters
- Can Display up to 6 Active Readings
- USB Master and Slave for Connecting to a PC and Peripherals
- Measure, Source and Simulate mA, mV, V, Ohms, Frequency, RTDs and Thermocouples
- All First Generation DPI 620 and the New Genii System Components are Fully Interchangeable; e.g. Pressure Stations, Pressure Modules and all Accessories