The GF302D3 portable three phase electric meter test bench consists of an integrated three phase 20A current source and 500V voltage source and a class 0.05 three phase electronic reference standard meter.
The electric meter test bench is particularly designed for analysis of complete metering installations and local mains conditions. The meter test bench offers high functionality combined with an excellent menu guided operation via built-in thirty keys and colored 7” touch LCD-display.
- Min current output 1mA
- Predefined multiple load points
- Reference meter and power source integration
- User friendly menu guided operation
- Easy verification and analysis of meter installations
- Automatic operation without need of an external PC
- Generation of harmonics in current and voltage up to the 51th
- Verification of the load conditions on metering installation
- Verification of the energy registration
- Automatic testing mechanical meter and electronic meter error
- Voltage, current, frequency, phase angle, power factor, harmonics can be regulated
- 1P2W, 1P3W, 3P3W, 3P4W can be set
- 4 quadrant measurement
- Vector diagram display and phase sequence indication on integrated colored screen
- Especially configured USB stick for storage of customer data and measurement results
GFUVE GF302D3 Portable 3 Phase Electric Meter Test Bench
Product comes new from manufacturer, available in 4-6 weeks.
Contact us for quote and more info.