The GF312B portable three phase watt meter calibrator with printer is used to calibrate three phase, single phase, active and reactive watt meters. It can also be used as a voltage, current and power meter to measure AC parameters of three phase power lines. It can measure wave distortion factor and 2nd to 63th harmonic wave.
- Three phase active or reactive electricity energy meter
- Calibrate three phase, single phase, active or reactive meter error
- Measure U(voltage) of three phase or single phase
- 4Measure I(current) of three phase or single phase
- Measure active power of three phase or single phase
- Measure reactive power of three phase or single phase
- Measure apparent power of three phase or single phase
- Measure power factor of three phase or single phase
- Measure phase angle between voltage and current
- Measure frequency of power line
- Display vector diagram
- Display waveform of U and I
- Analyze and display content of harmonic of U and I
- Store and check measured data
- Optional 5A, 20A, 100A, 500A, 1000A, 2000A, 3000A current clamp
- Measure CT variable ratio
- Print the data of measurement on site
GFUVE GF312B Portable 3 Phase Electric Meter Calibration Equipment With Printer
Product comes new from manufacturer, available in 4-6 weeks.
Contact us for quote and more info.