GDS-200/300 series handheld oscilloscopes, the brand new concept compact digital oscilloscopes developed by GW Instek, introduce 7” capacitive full touch panel LCD which can be positioned in portrait and landscape display. The recharging-battery design makes the series easy to operate for field operations. The GDS-200/300 series are applicable in laboratories, R&D, large electric system tests, power product tests, motor tests, solar power battery inspection and repair, and maintenance personnel who are always on field assignments.
The GDS-200/300 series, with two analog signal input channels, have advanced and standard models which come with 70MHz, 100MHz and 200MHz bandwidth. The maximum sample rate per channel is 1GSa/s and memory depth is 5Mpts. GDS-300 series oscilloscopes are equipped with 50,000 counts DMM, and GDS-200 5,000 counts DMM which can simultaneously measure and monitor A.C. and D.C. voltage and current, and temperature. Trend plot in a long period of time can also be drawn that allows engineers to effectively monitor standard electric parameters while measuring basic circuit signals.
Available models include GDS-207, GDS-210, GDS-220, GDS-207, GDS-310, and GDS-320.
Please allow 4-6 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive. Comes with a two year warranty from the manufacturer.
GW Instek GDS-200/300 Series Digital Storage Oscilloscopes
- 200/100/70MHz Handheld Oscilloscope
- 2 Input Channels
- 1GSa/s Maximum Sample Rate
- Maximum 5M Memory Depth Per Channel
- 7” 800 x 480 Full Touch Panel Capacitive LCD Multi-Point Control, Landscape and Portrait Display
- Built-In 50,000 Counts DMM
- 30,000 Consecutive Waveform Records Logging Function, Replay Measurement Results Any Time
- Temperature Measurement and Logging Function
- Built-In Engineering Calculator, SMD Resistance Coding, Color Coding Info, and Attenuator Calculation Application Software
- Optional Differential Probe to Achieve Isolation Effect