The Instek GLN-5040A Line Impedance Stabilization Network is used for EMI testing. It provides a stable impedance for the EUT terminals and the reference ground within the conducted emissions range. The GLN-5040A also isolates the unwanted network signals from the power supply unit and only couples the disturbance voltage of the measured device to the receiver.
- EMI testing
- Provides stable impedance for EUT terminals and reference ground within conducted emissions range
- Isolates unwanted network signals from power supply unit
- Only couples disturbance voltage of measured device to receiver
- In compliance with standard requirements of CISPR16-1-2
- Uses standard BNC output connector with 50 ohm output impedance
- Matches any measurement devices such as receivers and spectrum analyzers
- Equipped with artificial hand function that simulates handheld type measurement
- 9kHz and 150kHz high pass filter selection function that allows product to select correct filters according to relevant standard
- Suitable for signal phase device conduction (disturbance voltage) measurement
GW Instek GLN-5040A Line Impedance Stabilization Network - LISN
Please allow 4 - 5 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
Comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer.
- Line Impedance Stabilization Network
- German Standard to GB Socket
- BNC Connecting Wire
- Adaptor BNC-F to N Type-M
- User Instruction Manual
- Test Report