GSP-9300 is a light, compact and high C/P ratio 3GHz spectrum analyzer. The GSP-9300 frequency range stretches from 9kHz to 3GHz and features many functions such as radio frequency and power measurement, 2FSK digital communications analysis, EMC pretest, and active component P1dB point measurement, etc. It can support the fast sweep speed up to 307us.
GSP-9300, with the built-in preamplifier and the highest sensitivity of -152 dBm (1Hz), is capable of measuring very feeble signals. To obtain the accurate results, the low power measurement uncertainty of GSP-9300 is less than 1.5dB.
The built-in measurement functions of GSP-9300 spectrum analyzer unclude 2FSK digital communications analysis, AM/FM/ASK/FSK signal demodulation & analysis, EMC pretest mode, Harmonic Distortion, TOI, Channel Power, OCBW, ACPR, SEM, Phase Jitter, N-dB Bandwidth, Noise Marker, Frequency Counter and Time Domain power measurement for burst signal, etc.
GSP-9300TG has a factory installed Tracking Generator.
Please allow 4-6 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
GW Instek GSP-9300/9300TG Spectrum Analyzer 9KHz - 3GHz
- Frequency Range: 9kHz ~ 3GHz
- High Frequency Stability: 0.025ppm
- 3dB RBW: 1Hz ~ 1MHz
- 6dB EMI Filter: 200Hz, 9kHz, 120kHz, 1MHz
- Phase Noise: -88dBc/Hz @1GHz, 10kHz Offset
- Built-in Measurement Functions: 2FSK Analysis, AM/FM/ASK/FSK Demodulation & Analysis, EMC Pre-test, P1dB point, Harmonic, Channel Power, N-dB bandwidth, OCBW, ACPR, SEM, TOI, CNR, CTB, CSO, Noise Marker, Frequency Counter, Time Domain Power, Gated Sweep
- Built-in Spectrogram and Topographic Display Modes
- 886MHz IF Output for User’s Extended Applications
- Remote Control Interface: LAN, USB, RS-232, GPIB (Optional)
- Built-in Preamplifier, 50dB Attenuator, and Sequence Function