This is a 3000 Amp High Precision Current Transducer with an accuracy of 200ppm (200 parts per million).
The multi-point zero-flux technology system applied in this high-precision DC transducer enables zero-flux closed loop control of excitation flux, DC flux and AC flux, and can detect high-frequency ripple by constructing a high-frequency ripple sensing channel, so that the transducer can achieve high gains and measuring accuracy over the full bandwidth.
1. SF100-4: Power Supply for Current Transducer
4-channel current transducer interface, signal cable DB9-DB9, provides banana jack output signal.
2. SF100-6: Power Supply for Current Transducer
6-channel current transducer interface, signal cable DB9-DB9, provides banana jack output signal.
3. SF111-1: Voltage Output Module
When the current output of the current transducer is connected to the terminal of the power analyzer, the load resistance module generates a voltage monitoring signal.
The cable can reach 500A current and 1kV voltage DC or AC. The cable is made up of three flexible cables connected to one lug.
5. SF120-700A Test Current Cable
The cable can reach 700A current and 1kV voltage DC or AC. The cable is made up of three flexible cables connected to one lug.
6. SF120-1.5KA Test Current Cable
Cable kit can be DC or AC to current 1.5k and voltage 1kV. The cable is made of four flexible cables with connecting pieces.
7. SF120-600A Busbar
Used for DC measurements up to 600A, the busbar is a solid bar with O-rings positioned at both ends. Test cables are positioned to each end.
Hangzhi IIT3000 Industrial High Current Sensor 3000 Amp 200ppm
Please allow 2-3 weeks lead time for new product to arrive.
For USA and Canadian customers, all items will arrive FOB. Any taxes or tariffs are prepaid by us.
This item comes with a two year (24-month) warranty from the manufacturer.
- Advanced zero-flux closed-loop transducer
- Insulation measurement at primary and secondary side
- Excellent linearity and accuracy
- Extremely low temperature drift
- Extremely low zero drift
- Broad band and low response time
- Strong anti-electromagnetic interference