HT7052 has been developed to measure insulation resistance with test voltage programmable up to 10kVDC and measuring range up to 10TΩ which makes it very useful in any industrial application (tests on electric machines, power transformers, electric cables, electric boards, generic devices, etc.).
It is a professional high voltage insulation tester with added diagnostics tools such as Polarization Index (PI), Dielectric Absorption Ratio (DAR) and Dielectric Discharge (DD).
The device allows measuring parameters such as Polarization Index (PI) and Dielectric Absorption Ratio (DAR) and Dielectric Discharge (DD), diagnostic tests which allow determining the quality of an insulating material. It carries out “ramp” insulation tests and dielectric strength test in DC. HT7052 is supplied with NiMH rechargeable battery with integrated battery charger, which allows for a remarkable duration when carrying out measurements, it is provided with internal memory for saving measurements and it is also possible to connect it to the PC to download the measured results. The device has been inserted into a comfortable and resistant transport case, solid and safe for “on-site” use.
HT Instruments HT7052 10kV Insulation Tester Megger
- Insulation resistance with test voltage from 500V to 10kVDC
- Measurement range up to 10TOhm
- Programmable timer from 1s to 30min
- Diagnostic test on materials (PI, DAR, DD)
- Insulation resistance with "ramp" test
- Withstanding test up to 10kVDC
- DC/AC voltage up to 600V
- Capacitance measurement of device under test
- Automatic discharging of device under test
- GUARD terminal for compensation of surface currents
- LCD display with backlight
- Internal memory for saving results
- Recall saved results at display
- RS-232 and USB interfaces for PC connection
- Rechargeable internal battery