Same product as MACROTEST G1 - but this also includes the VA504 Carry case and T2100 Clamp Meter.
Advanced multifunction device for verification of electric safety of private and industrial electric systems
MacrotestG1 fully takes advantage of the touch-screen technology developed for MacrotestG3 and, hence, of all its settings, but its application range is for measuring earth resistance by voltammetric method, also with optional clamp T2100 and, finally, for continuity measurement of protective conductors. Cutting-edge management of measurement with indication, at the end of each safety test, of compliance or non-compliance with requirements with simple symbols OK and NOT OK.
HT Instruments MACROTEST G1 KIT Ground/Earth Resistance and Continuity Tester
- Earth resistance and soil resistivity with 2/3/4 pole method
- Stackless earth ground resistance (with T2100 optional accessory)
- Power Analysis, Harmonic analysis up to 25th
- Continuity of protection conductors with 200mA
- Built-in WiFi interface to connect to iOS and Android devices
- USB interface to connect to the PC
- Color touch-screen display
- Help on-line
- Internal memory and Cloud Storage (trough iOS or Android device)
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries (external battery charger)