PQA823 is a Three-Phase power quality analyzer with INRUSH currents measurement
It allows the analysis of all electric parameters which can be measured nowadays, elaborating them easily and quickly. These devices can be easily programmed thanks to the new colour touchscreen display with icon menu, which guarantees the selection of internal parameters in a simple and intuitive way.
Each internal parameter is easily reached through the typical tree structure, widely known to Windows system users. The devices allow displaying the parameters in numerical and graphic mode, both for periodical analysis and for harmonic analysis. The graphic function “vector diagram” allows, among other things, to immediately evaluate the phase angle between input voltage and current signals, thus defining the loads’ nature.
The 15MB internal memory allows saving recorded data for a remarkable number of consecutive days.
Model PQA823, compared to VEGA78, also allows detecting INRUSH CURRENTS , which are very useful when solving typical problems on installations (monitoring industrial machines , commutations of switching suppliers, etc.). The Help online function available on each screen is a valid and concrete help for the operator in understanding how the devices are used.
- 9 types of electrical systems available
- 251 parameters can be recorded for over two months.
- Real-time display of all waveforms, harmonics, vector diagrams as well as summary function.
- Complete EN50160 Analysis
- Voltage anomalies with a resolution of 10ms
- Flicker Pst and Plt
- InRush Currents measurement
- Measures and record the electrical absorption of all the equipment connected to the main power supply
HT Instruments PQA 823 Power Quality Analyzer w/INRUSH Current Measurement 3000A
Please allow 4-5 weeks lead time for this product to arrive. Please contact us for any additional information.
This item comes with a 1 year warranty from the manufacturer.