THT33 was designed for any application in the thermal imaging field. It enables you to save thermal images into its internal memory under BMP format as well as display and share those pictures on your mobile devices (tablets/smartphones) through Bluetooth connection and special APP HTMercury.
THT33 is provided with IR sensor with resolution (80x80pxl) making it suitable for maintenance operations on every type of industrial installations. This model has a wide temperature range (max. 380°C) granting you the opportunity of carrying out advanced analysis including up to 3 measuring points on each picture. It is the ideal device to detect electrical faults, check of mechanical parts, analysis of hydraulic systems, forced ventilation, etc.
HT Instruments THT33 Compact Infrared Camera Infrared Thermal
Please allow 4-5 weeks for this item to arrive.
This item comes with a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
- Compact Infrared Camera with 80x80pxl Resolution and Bluetooth
- Infrared temperature measurement ranging from -20°C to 380°C
- 3 measuring cursors (central steady + hot spot + cold spot)
- Emissivity of materials which can be selected between 0.01 and 1.00
- Image frequency: 50Hz
- 5 selectable color palettes
- Automatic detection of hot/cold spots of the image
- Internal memory for image saving
- IR sensor resolution: 80x80pxl
- Bluetooth connection BLE 4.0 to mobile devices through the APP HTMercury
- Built-in white LED illuminator
- USB port for battery recharge
- Rechargeable Li-ION battery
Temperature screening with alarm threshold 32 ÷ 42 ±0.5 IR sensor resolution 80x80 Infrared temperature measuring range -20°C + 380°C/ -4°F + 716°F Thermal sensitivity <0.1°C @ 30°C NETD <100mK Spectrum range 8 ÷ 14μm IFOV (@1m) 4.53mrad Type of IR sensor UFPA Frequency 50Hz Field of view (FOV) 21°x 21° Focus width of standard lens 7.5mm Focusing of IR optics Automatic Resolution and FOV of integrated camera 3 cursors: Central, Min, Max. 8 standard + 10 custom colour palettes 5 standard, no custom Readings in °C, °F, °K AVG function Integrated white light illuminator Manual and automatic span Power supply with rechargeable battery Mini-USB interface for PC connection Battery type Rechargeable Li-ION 3,7V 1300mAh Recharging system On thermal camera Duration 5 hours (Bluetooth OFF), 4 hours (Bluetooth ON) Hole for tripod insertion Operating temperature -10°C ÷ 45°C Operating humidity <80%RH -20°C ÷ 60°C Storage humidity <80%RH Mechanical protection IP54 in compliance with IEC529 Falling test 2m Size (LxWxH) (mm) 180x60x75mm Weight in grams (batteries included) 260g