This item is a great condition used Keithley 2015 6.5 Digit THD Digital Multimeter DMM. Calibrated to NIST standards on March 09, 2021. Includes standard power cable, traceable certificate of calibration, and 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
We Calibrate your Test Equipment! Contact us for more information on Calibration by visiting stratatek.com/calibration
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Keithley 2015 Series 6.5 Digit THD Multimeter NIST Calibrated 6 1/2 Digit DMM
The Keithley 2015 Total Harmonic Distortion Multimeter combines audio band quality measurements and analysis with a full-function 6½-digit DMM. Test engineers can make a broad range of voltage, resistance, current, frequency, and distortion measurements, all with the same compact, half-rack measurement instrument. The 2015 offers additional processing capacity for frequency spectrum analysis.
- Resistance Range: 100, 1k, 10k, 100k, 1M, 10M, 100M
- Current Range: 10 mADC, 100 mADC, 1 A, 3 A
- AC Voltage Range: 100 mV, 1 V, 10 V, 100 V, 750 V
- DC Voltage Range: 100 mV, 1 V, 10 V, 100 V, 1000 V
- THD, THD+Noise, and SINAD measurements
- 20 Hz–20 kHz sine wave generator
- Fast frequency sweeps
- 2015-P identifies peak spectral components
- 2015, 2015-P: 4 Vrms single-ended or 8 Vrms differential output
- Individual harmonic magnitude measurements
- 5 standard audio shaping filters
- 13 DMM functions (6½ digits)
- GPIB and RS-232 interfaces