This item is a great condition Keithley 2182A Voltmeter 7.5 Digit, Dual Channel. *Does not include Keithley 2CH Leads.* Will be calibrated to NIST standards upon purchase. Includes standard power cable, BNC to banana cable, BNC to mini-grabbers (red and black), traceable certificate of calibration, and 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
We Calibrate your Test Equipment! Contact us for more information on Calibration by visiting stratatek.com/calibration
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Keithley 2182A Nanovoltmeter 7.5 Digits, Dual Channel -NIST Calibrated
The two-channel Model 2182A Nanovoltmeter is optimized for making stable, low noise voltage measurements and for characterizing low resistance materials and devices reliably and repeatably. It provides higher measurement speed and significantly better noise performance than alternative low voltage measurement solutions.
- 7-1/2 Digits
- 1 nV resolution on 10.000000 mV range
- Make low noise measurements at high speeds, typically just 15nV
- p-p noise at 1s response time, 40â€“50nV p-p noise at 60ms
- Delta mode coordinates measurements with a reversing current source at up to 24Hz with 30nV p-p noise (typical) for one reading
- Averages multiple readings for greater noise reduction
- Synchronization to line provides 110dB NMRR and minimizes the effect of AC common-mode currents
- Dual channels support measuring voltage, temperature, or the ratio of an unknown resistance to a reference resistor
- Thermocouple linearization (8 T/C types) and cold junction compensation
- GPIB and RS-232 Interface