This item is a good condition used Keithley 2400 Sourcemeter SMU Source Meter. NIST Calibrated on January 27, 2020. Includes standard power cord, traceable certificate of calibration, and 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
This item includes a 1 year NIST traceable CERTIFICATE of Calibration dated January 27, 2020.
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Keithley 2400 SourceMeter SMU - NIST Calibrated with Warranty
- The 2400 from Keithley is a 200V, 1A, 20W SourceMeter® unit (SMU) instrument. It is designed specifically for test applications that demand tightly coupled sourcing and measurement. This SMU provides precision voltage and current sourcing as well as measurement capabilities. It includes both a highly stable DC power source and true instrument grade 6.5 digit multimeter. The power source characteristics include low noise, precision and readback. The multimeter capabilities include high repeatability and low noise. The result is a compact, single channel, DC parametric tester. In operation, it can act as voltage source, current source, voltage meter, current meter and ohmmeter. Manufacturers of components and modules for communications, semiconductor, computer, automotive and medical industries will find SMU units invaluable for wide range of characterization and production test applications.
- Compatible with Keithley LabTracer 2.0 I-V curve tracing application software
- Power of five instruments in one (IV source, IVR measure), source and sink (4-quadrant) operation
- Available high speed sense lead contact check function
- 0.012% basic measure accuracy with 6.5 digit resolution, 1700 readings/second at 4.5 digits via GPIB
- 2, 4, 6-wire remote V-source and measure sensing, standard SCPI GPIB, RS232, trigger link interfaces
- Pass/fail comparator for fast sorting/binning, UL listed to UL 61010-1:2012 and UL 61010-2-30: 2012
- Conforms to European union low voltage directive
- 200.000mV to 200.000V voltage, 1.00000µA to 1.00000A current, <0.20000 ohm to >200.000M resistance
- 100V to 240Vrms, 50 to 60Hz power supply, 190VA power consumption, 0 to 50°C operating temperature
- 89mm (H) x 213mm (W) x 370mm (D) dimension, 3.21Kg weight