This item is a good condition used Keithley 2420 3A SMU Sourcemeter. Calibrated to NIST standards on October 28, 2020. Includes standard power cable, traceable certificate of calibration, and 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
Any questions or clarifications, feel free to ask
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Keithley 2420 3A SourceMeter SMU Source Meter - NIST Calibrated with Warranty
- The Keithley 2420 60V/3A/60W SourceMeter SMU Instrument is designed specifically for test applications that demand tightly coupled sourcing and measurement. The Source Memory list provides faster and easier testing by allowing you to setup and execute up to 100 different tests that run without PC intervention. Stores up to 100 instrument configurations, each containing source settings, measurement settings, pass/fail criteria, etc. Pass/fail limit test as fast as 500μs per point. Onboard comparator eliminates the delay caused when sending data to the computer for analysis. Built-in, user definable math functions to calculate derived parameters
- Source and sync (4-quadrant) operation
- 0.012% basic measure accuracy
- 6 1/2-digit resolution
- 2-, 4-, and 6-wire remote V-source and measure sensing
- 1700 readings/second at 4 1/2 digits via GPIB
- Pass/Fail comparator for fast sorting/binning
- Programmable DIO port for automation/handler/prober control
- Standard SCPI GPIB, RS-232 and Keithley Trigger Link interfaces