This item is an excellent condition used Keithley 2425 100W Sourcemeter SMU Source Meter. NIST Calibrated on September 29, 2020. Includes standard power cord, traceable certificate of calibration, and 90 day warranty. All pictures are of the actual unit.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
This item includes a 1 year NIST traceable CERTIFICATE of Calibration dated September 29, 2020.
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Keithley 2425 100W SourceMeter SMU NIST Calibrated Source Meter 0.012% Accuracy
- Keithley's Model 2425 SourceMeter is designed specifically for test applications that demand tightly coupled sourcing and measurement. It provides precision voltage and current sourcing as well as measurement capabilities; and is both a highly stable DC power source and a true instrument-grade 5-1/2 digit multimeter. The power source characteristics include low noise, precision, and readback. The multimeter capabilities include high repeatability and low noise. The result is a compact, single-channel, DC parametric tester. In operation, these instruments can act as a voltage source, a current source, a voltage meter, a current meter, and an ohmmeter. Manufacturers of components and modules for the communications, semiconductor, computer, automotive, and medical industries will find the SourceMeter instruments invaluable for a wide range of characterization and production test applications.
The Model 2425 100W SourceMeter® extends the voltage range of the 2420 to 100V, enabling 100W capability in the 1A range. Like the Model 2420 High Current SourceMeter, it also offers a 3A range with 60W power capability. The Model 2425 was designed for production testing of medium-power devices like DC-to-DC converters, power supplies, and other components requiring between 60W and 100W of total DC power.
- Five instruments in one (IV Source, IVR Measure)
- 0-100V, 3A, 110W
- Source and sink (4-quadrant) operation
- 0.012% basic measure accuracy with 5-1/2 digit resolution
- 2-, 4-, and 6-wire remote V-source and measure sensing
- 1700 readings/second at 4-1/2 digits via GPIB
- Pass/Fail comparator for fast sorting/binning
- Available high speed sense lead contact check function
- Programmable DIO port for automation/handler/prober control
- Standard SCPI GPIB, RS-232, and Keithley Trigger Link interfaces