This item is an excellent condition Keithley 2450 SourceMeter. Calibrated to NIST standards by Keithley on October 18, 2018 (will be re-calibrated upon purchase). Includes Quick Start Guide, Software Start-up Guide, Keithley Safety Clip-Lead Kit #8608, Test Script Builder F01 Software CD, User Manual CD, CAT5 Crossover Cable, standard power cable, certificate of calibration, and 90 day warranty.
This item comes with a 3 Month (90 day) warranty. All functions are guaranteed to work or money will be refunded.
For customers in the USA, all purchases arrive cleared. ALL brokerage or customs fees are prepaid by us. Your item arrives FOB destination.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. For more information of clarification, please ask.
Will ship worldwide. We make our best efforts to get you the best shipping prices. Contact us for other international rates and we will be pleased to give you a quote. We accept VISA / Mastercard. Paypal is also accepted. Sales to within Canada are subject to 5% GST. Ontario sales subject to 13% HST.
Keithley 2450 SourceMeter SMU - NIST Calibrated with Warranty
- The 2450 is Keithley’s next-generation SourceMeter source measure unit (SMU) instrument that truly brings Ohm’s law (current, voltage, and resistance) testing right to your fingertips. Its innovative graphical user interface (GUI) and advanced, capacitive touchscreen technology allow intuitive usage and minimize the learning curve to enable engineers and scientists to learn faster, work smarter, and invent easier. The 2450 is the SMU for everyone: a versatile instrument, particularly well-suited for characterizing modern scaled semiconductors, nano-scale devices and materials, organic semiconductors, printed electronics, and other small-geometry and low-power devices. All this combined with Keithley SMU precision and accuracy allows users to Touch, Test, Invent® with the new favorite go-to instrument in the lab for years to come.
- Capabilities of analyzers, curve tracers, and I-V systems at a fraction of their cost
- Five-inch, high resolution capacitive touchscreen GUI
- 0.012% basic measure accuracy with 6½-digit resolution
- Enhanced sensitivity with new 20mV and 10nA source/measure ranges
- Source and sink (four-quadrant) operation
- Four “Quickset” modes for fast setup and measurements
- Built-in, context-sensitive front panel help
- Front panel input banana jacks; rear panel input triaxial connections
- 2450 SCPI and TSP® scripting programming modes
- 2400 SCPI-compatible programming mode
- Front panel USB memory port for data/programming/ configuration I/Ole capacitance effects